Apply for a New and Used Auto Loan
Call Federal offers personal service and loan approvals made right here in Richmond.
- Rates as low as 2.49%** APR for new or used (2013-2018) vehicles
- Flexible, longer terms available
- Extended vehicle warranties offered at competitive rates and GAP coverage available
Use our loan calculator to help you determine the loan financing amount and payment options that are best for you.
If you are purchasing a vehicle from a private seller, please complete this bill of sale.
Refinance Your Current Car Loan and Save
- Rates as low as 2.49%** APR
- No prepayment penalty
- Fast loan processing
Finance Other Vehicles
Visit Kelley Blue Book for Resources
- Find the value of new and used cars
- Search local inventory
- Receive free dealer price quote
- Expert reviews and safety ratings
- Learn helpful vehicle buying tips
Download the Ask Auto App
- Scan VINs to get the average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates on cars you like
- Compare, rank, and save notes on vehicles you might want to buy
- Apply for a loan with Call Federal anytime, anywhere using your smartphone
APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Current vehicle rates range from 2.49% - 17.99% APR. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions. All loans subject to approval. Credit Union membership required. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Contact a loan representative for a vehicle loan tailored to your needs and qualifications.
**Vehicle loan APR listed assumes top tier credit as well as a .50% discount for members who set-up Auto Transfer payment from a Call Federal CU checking account. This discount is only available at the time the loan is processed. If the member receives this discounted rate, but discontinues the Auto Transfer service, the loan rate will automatically be adjusted accordingly.
*Monthly payment reduction based on average of refinancing loans with interest/payment savings compared to their prior monthly payments. Payment reductions can be a result of a lower interest rate, a longer term, or both. Your savings may differ.