New Online Banking
On August 7, we will be converting the current Home Banking to a NEW online banking system with added features, easier navigation, and improved functionality. During this upgrade, online and mobile banking will not be available as of 4:00pm on Friday, August 4, 2017. Access will be restored under the new system at 8:00am on Monday, August 7, 2017.
Watch the Demo
What YOU Need to Know
- When you first log-in to the new system, you will need to reset your password and security questions.
- Your temporary password will be the last six digits of the primary account holder's social security number. For security, your existing password will not be carried over.
- Before using the new mobile banking apps, you must first login to online banking via CallFederal.org and set up your new password.
- If you need help, visit any branch or call 804-274-1200.
New and Updated Features
Here are just a few of the features from this upgraded online banking experience that we're looking forward to sharing with you...
Trends: Trends is a personal financial management tool that helps you set goals, manage spending (or saving!) plans, and track expenses from your Call Federal accounts as well as those you may have at other financial institutions. Fans of MoneyCentral will feel right at home with Trends.
Drag and Drop Transfers: Each of your accounts will be available and represented as "tiles" in this new system. To kick off a transfer request, you simply drag one tile to another.
Tablet App: You asked, we listened! This new system has an app specifically designed for online banking through your compatible iPads or Android tablet devices. (Requires iOS 9 and above or Android 4.1+)
Wire Transfers: These upgrades will allow you to initiate a wire transfer from the comfort of your home. It will also allow you to check on the status of any pending requests.
New Online Banking, Familiar Account Access Tools
- Easily view account balances and recent transactions
- Instant payment transfer to Call Federal loans or Visa credit cards
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments with confirmation and tracking
- Mobile check deposits - anytime, anywhere, just by taking a photo
- Set up email alerts to receive notifications when your account balance reaches a designated threshold